Get a luxurious all-season getaway at this authentic working cattle ranch set on over 37,000 acres.
Montana’s Resort at Paws Up features glamorous camping in lavishly appointed tents that include hardwood floors, down comforters and en suite bathrooms. Set on the banks of the Blackfoot River, the resort also has timber home accommodations and more than 75,000 square feet of meeting space. The location is perfect for winter or summer corporate incentives, with nine separate meeting houses and a wide variety of group activities.
Additional details for The Resort at Paws Up:
- Located 35 minutes northeast of Missoula
- Meals included in nightly rate
- Buyout options are available
- Authentic Western-style catering on site
- Activities include horseback riding, ATV trails, whitewater rafting, skiing and a cattle drive
More info: pawsup.com
Need help planning your next meeting or event?
Check into our planning services.