As the country begins to slowly open up, we’re looking ahead at some hot hotel properties arriving in 2021. One of them is a newly renovated Turtle Bay Resort, aiming for a July 2021 reopen.
Courtesy of Turtle Bay Resort
For those unfamiliar, Turtle Bay Resort has been an O’ahu landmark since its creation in 1973 and resides only a handful of miles from Waimea Bay, the Banzai Pipeline and Sunset Beach. During quarantine, Turtle Bay Resort began a major renovation, aiming to transform the property into a true symbol of aloha luxury with forward-thinking attention to nature and conservation.
Sparing no expense, Turtle Bay Resort hired Los Angeles-based designer and architect Dianna Wong to oversee the redesign process. Features of this redesign include:
- Offering views of the surrounding North Shore environs where possible
- Sunken footprints for resort restaurants like the lobby bar, Off The Lip, and the main dining area, Alaia
- Locally sourced agriculture and coffees
- Art throughout the property that pays homage to the local surf culture that helped make North Shore a traveler’s bucket list destination
The result is an immersive tropical resort experience that those craving a true Hawaiian adventure won’t want to miss. Here’s a sneak peek at some amenities the new Turtle Bay Resort will feature:
- All of the hotel’s 410 guestrooms and suites feature stunning ocean views, and are designed and furnished with North Shore culture and history in mind
- Complete lobby and restaurant redesign, featuring numerous glass walls for uninterrupted views of O’ahu’s picturesque beaches
- Of the property’s 1,400 acres, 650 are permanently allocated as conservation space and home to secluded coves, miles of pristine beaches and lush farmland
North Shore (Courtesy of Adobe Stock)
See this site for more information.