Chicago, the meeting mecca of the Midwest, is known for its vibrancy, award-winning hotspots and ability to seamlessly accommodate large programs.
Here are five venues with the largest spaces:
1. McCormick Place: On the third floor of McCormick Place West, the Skyline Ballroom is Chicago’s largest at 100,000 square feet (vehicle accessible). Savor Chicago handles food and beverage for functions in the space. mccormickplace.com
2. Museum of Science & Industry: The largest science center in the Western Hemisphere offers a total of 233,852 square feet of space. The Hyde Park space, main floor, rotunda and balcony are all connected. msichicago.org/visit/private-events
3. Cinespace Chicago Film Studios: This production venue’s largest stage is 100,000 square feet (vehicle accessible), can host private events and seats 2,000 for dinner. An on-site event planner and caterer is available. chicagofilmstudios.com
4. Hyatt Regency Chicago: This hotel boasts a 70,000-square-foot Riverside Exhibit Hall with a 12-foot ceiling and freight and loading docks. The space can accommodate over 2,000 people for a banquet and 7,000 for a reception. chicago.regency.hyatt.com
5. Aragon Ballroom: Located in Uptown, this 20,000-square-foot ballroom resembles a Spanish palace courtyard and is decorated with mosaic tiles, palm trees and glowing stars that are embedded in the ceiling. aragonballroom.org